Bridget grew in up on Bainbridge Island, outside of Seattle, Washington. After graduating from the University of Washington, she joined the United States Air Force as a commissioned officer and found her way to Albuquerque.
After her service in the Air Force, Bridget founded Nest Realty and grew it to one of Albuquerque’s top 10% in sales, year after year, by consistently representing her clients’ best interests through skilled negotiation. She served two terms on the Board of Directors for the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors. As a certified mediator and ombudsman, she facilitated confidential, neutral, non-escalating dispute resolution. Additionally, as part of her commitment to the community, Bridget was an active member of the Albuquerque Economic Development where she collaborated with economic leaders and legislators to attract out-of-state business investment.
Ultimately, Bridget decided to fulfill her dream of becoming a trial lawyer. Bridget went to the University of New Mexico School of Law, where she spent time clerking for law firms and the Bernalillo County District Attorney. After graduating with honors, Bridget felt called to work for injured people and their families. As a Veteran, mother, and passionate advocate, Bridget truly stands for justice and well-being for all.
Outside of the practice of the law, Bridget enjoys a daily yoga practice and irritates the office and her family with her dedication to a holistically health conscious lifestyle.
MEMBERSHIPS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- National Trial Lawyers, Member
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Deposition College Certificate
- New Mexico Bar Association
- Albuquerque Bar Association
- US District Court, District of New Mexico, Admission
- US District Court, District of Colorado, Admission
- New Mexico State Bar Small and Solo Law Firm Section
- New Mexico State Bar Trial Practice Section
ONGOING COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- UNM School of Law Annual ABA Negotiation Competition Coach
- UNM School of Law Annual ABA Client Counseling Competition Coach
- New Mexico Women’s Bar Association, Board Member
- Albuquerque Involved, Member
PAST COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AND AWARDS
- US Air Force Sexual Assault Response Coordinator
- Oliver Seth Award for Excellence in ADR, UNM School of Law
- Junior League, member
- Albuquerque Economic Development
- GAAR Board of Directors
- Realtor Fund Endowment, (Founder)
- GAAR Ombuds
- GAAR L.E.A.P. Leadership Committee
- Top 10% Producer Award, GAAR,
- GAAR Community Volunteer