What is Medical Malpractice?
No one wants to sue their doctor or hospital. However, when a medical professional does not do their job correctly and you suffer as a result, they need to be held accountable for their malpractice. They could have caused a new injury or caused an existing injury to worsen. They could have misdiagnosed you, given you the wrong treatment, or delivered healthcare to which you did not agree. There are many ways a medical professional can hurt you, and Weems Hazen Law is here to help with all of them.
If you’re reading this page, you’re probably dealing with a unique and awful medical nightmare. It is a terrible feeling to doubt your medical treatment. It can feel scary and shameful. Please do not suffer silently. Reach out to us, and let us help you find the answers.
After listening to your story, we will gather your medical records and work with medical experts to review your treatment. We will show the care you received and the care you should have received. With this information, we will have what we need to hold the medical provider responsible for your anguish.
Recoveries for Medical Malpractice can include:
- Assistive equipment and home modifications
- Chronic or long-term care
- Corrective surgeries
- Lost earning capacity and career opportunities
- Lost income, including salaries, commissions, and bonuses
- Medical bills
- Medical equipment and transportation costs
- Physical therapy
- Prescription drug costs
We will also ensure you get fairly compensated for the suffering that is difficult to quantify, such as:
- Anguish, pain, and suffering
- Difficulties of a life with disabilities and impairments
- Loss of companionship and comfort
- Diminished quality of life
Call Weems Hazen Law, and we will take care of your claim while you focus on your health and your family.